Jose L. Aybar
North Metro Atlanta Most Dedicated REALTOR®
Your Path To Real Estate Ownership
I obtained my license as a real estate sales person and REALTOR® in the state of Georgia in 2006. I've been developing my real estate career ever since with Metro Brokers. In 2009, I became a member of REBAC and obtained the ABR designation, or Accredited Buyer Representative, the top REALTOR® designation for working with Buyers. I've also obtained the SRS designation, Seller Representative Specialist, which has provided me with the tools necessary to better serve my seller clients. I am trained in architectural and landscape design, and have experience in construction administration. These abilities have been useful in the field of real estate, adding depth to my knowledge and understanding of properties and their values.
In order to continue building my real estate career, I have enrolled in a diverse number of related courses and successfully completed them. Some of these include among many others, Foreclosure Opportunities for Buyer-Clients from the REBAC curriculum, and Successfully Selling HUD Homes in Georgia by PEMCO Ltd.
While in the design industry, I was project manager of many design and construction projects and successfully collaborated in many streetscapes and urban design workshops.
- Cobb County
- DeKalb County
- Forsyth County
- Fulton County
- Gwinnett County
Areas of Expertise
- Buyer and Seller Representation
- Investment Properties and Research
- Landlord and Tenant Representation
- Single family, Townhomes and Condominiums
- Traditional resales, Short sales, Foreclosures, and Real Estate Rental Properties
- 2011 Top Producing Team, BHGRE Metro Brokers
- Architectural Design, Bachelors Degree
- Historic Preservation Summer Program, University of Florida
- Landscape Design, Associates Degree
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council
- RE Graduate, Metro Brokers Real Estate Academy
- Top Individual Sales - Award Winner 2013, 2014, 2015
- St. Benedict Church Choir, Johns Creek
- Architecture & Landscape Design
- Art Shows, Museums & Exhibits
- Live Concerts
North Fulton Office
Thank you for your message. I will be contacting you shortly.
If you do not hear from me soon, I may be having trouble reaching you. Please call me at (404) 805-8036 to speak with me in person.
- EnglishSpanish (Español)
Certifications & Designations
$1,290,0003725 Post RoadCumming, GA 30040Acreage/Farms
$724,72437 Ridgetop CourtDawsonville, GA 305345 br 4.5 ba, Single Family
$499,9993845 Overlake DriveCumming, GA 300415 br 4.5 ba, Single Family
$360,0002877 Middlecreek WayCumming, GA 300413 br 3 ba, Condo/Townhome
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers, Atlanta, GA. A licensed real estate broker in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
© 2019 Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers®. Better Homes and Gardens is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC. The services provided by Metro Brokers Financial, Metro Home Mortgage, Metro Brokers Insurance, Metro Title Trust and Metro Law Group are not provided by, affiliated with or related to Franchisor, Realogy Corporation, Meredith Corporation (or its affiliates) or the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate System. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Firm is Independently Owned and Operated.